- Haris A. Durrani: The Failure of Post-9/11 Science Fiction: 8
- Victor Grech: The Irruption of Vulcan Pon Farr as Unleashment of Jung’s Shadow: 13
- Mary Gentle’s The Black Opera, reviewed by Michael Levy: 18
- William H. Roberson’s Walter M. Miller, Jr.: A Reference Guide to His Fiction and His Life, reviewed by Damien Broderick: 17
- James Enge’s A Guile of Dragons : A Tournament of Shadows Book 1, reviewed by A. P. Canavan: 11
- Sovereign, written by Mac Rogers, directed by Jordana Williams, reviewed by Jen Gunnels: 1
- Of Dice and Men, written by Cameron McNary, directed by Amy Overman, reviewed by Jen Gunnels: 20
The 2012 CRSF Conference (16), screed (23), and an editorial (24).
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors. Alex Donald, Webmaster;David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor; Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: A. P. Canavan, Ann Crimmins, Alex Donald, Jen Gunnels, Lisa Padol, Eugene Reynolds, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
A PDF copy of the NYRSF issue in which this TOC first appeared is available for purchase at Weightless Books.
A print edition of Issues 289 and 290 is available from