ISSUE #291 November 2012 Volume 25, No. 3 ISSN #1052-9438
- Bernadette Lynn Bosky: Liminal Places and Liminal States in John Crowley’s Little, Big
- Darrell Schweitzer: Excavating Ourselves: A Short History of Archeology-of-the-Present Books
- Mike Barrett: Shadows of the Evening Star: Leigh Brackett’s Tales of Venus
- Graham Andrews: Popcorn Poe: Roger Corman’s Poe Films and Tie-In Books
- Michael Bishop: Hyping Brittle Innings: A Book Giveaway at Golden Park in Columbus, Georgia, Spring 1994
- Motherboard, written by Adam Scott Mazer, directed by Will Fulton, reviewed by Jen Gunnels
- Photos from Albacon
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors.
Alex Donald, Webmaster; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor; Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Alex Donald, Jen Gunnels, Lisa Padol, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
Copyright © 2012 Burrowing Wombat Press.