ISSUE #292 December 2012 Volume 25, No. 4 ISSN #1052-9438
- Victor Grech: Changing Depictions of Santa Claus in Science Fiction Magazines and Superhero Comic Book Covers
- Michael Andre-Driussi: The Politics of Roadside Picnic
- Grady Hendrix: God and Tesseracts: Christian Love in L’Engle’s Time Quartet
- Douglas A. Anderson: Joanna Russ’s Version of The Hobbit
- Hannu Rajaniemi’s The Quantum Thief, reviewed by Jenny Blackford
- Robin D. Laws’s New Tales of the Yellow Sign, reviewed by Lisa Padol
- Hope Larson’s Madeleine L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time, the Graphic Novel, reviewed by Avram Grumer
- Spaceman, written and directed by Leegrid Stevens, reviewed by Aaron Grunfeld
- Plus: Philip Wylie and nuclear destruction, photos from Philcon, and an editorial
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors.
Alex Donald, Webmaster; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor; Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Jen Gunnels, Lisa Padol, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
Copyright © 2012 Burrowing Wombat Press.