ISSUE #293 January 2013 Volume 25, No. 5 ISSN #1052-9438
- Mac Rogers, Jen Gunnels, and August Schulenberg: Three Pieces on Science Fiction Theatre
- David G. Hartwell: 200 Significant Science Fiction Books by Women, 1984–2001
- Henry Wessells: At the Sign of the Fanlight Window; or, H.P. Lovecraft, Bibliopole
- American Science Fiction: Nine Classic Novels of the 1950s, edited by Gary K. Wolfe, reviewed by Arthur D. Hlavaty
- Hearts Like Fists, written by Adam Szymkowicz, directed by Kelly O’Donnell, reviewed by Jen Gunnels
- H.P. Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness, read by William Roberts, and Bram Stoker’s Dracula’s Guest and Other Stories, read by Rupert Degas, reviewed by Peter Rawlik
- Dan Abnett’s Pariah, reviewed by Alec Austin
- Patricia McKillip’s Wonders of the Invisible World, reviewed by Joe Milicia
- Robert Silverberg and Alvaro Zinos-Amaro’s When the Blue Shift Comes, reviewed by D. Douglas Fratz
- Plus: A birthday reverie on Chip Delany; the secret masters of everything; a Call for Papers; Photos: Holiday Parties, New York, December 2012/January 2013; screed; and an editorial.
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors.
Alex Donald, Webmaster; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor; Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Jen Gunnels, Lisa Padol, Eugene Reynolds, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
Copyright © 2013 Burrowing Wombat Press.