ISSUE #295 March 2013 Volume 25, No. 7 ISSN #1052-9438
- Michael Andre-Driussi: Fallout 3 versus The Omega Man
- Graham Andrews: Have Blaster—Will Travel: Richard S. Prather and Science Fiction
- Robert Guffey: Still Pulling This Train: Harlan Ellison’s Pulling a Train and Getting in the Wind
- Inflatable Frankenstein, created & performed by Radiohole, reviewed by Aaron Grunfeld
- After the Apocalypse, reviewed by Joan Gordon
- The Cambridge Companion to Fantasy Literature, edited by Edward James & Farah Mendelsohn, reviewed by Darrell Schweitzer
- Gregory Benford and Larry Niven’s Bowl of Heaven, reviewed by David Mead
- Hosuke Nojiri’s Rocket Girls and Rocket Girls: The Last Planet, reviewed by Patrick L. McGuire
- Paul Tobin’s Prepare to Die!, reviewed by Joe Sanders
- Sayonara and I, Worker, written and directed by Oriza Hirata, reviewed by Jen Gunnels
- Sci-Fi Womanthology, edited by Forrest J. Ackerman and Pam Keesey and Rainbow Fantasia. edited by Forrest J. Ackerman and Ann Hardin, reviewed by Don Webb
- The Apes of Wrath, edited by Richard Klaw, reviewed by Peter Rawlik
- David Brin’s Existence, reviewed by David Mead
- Barsoom and box-offices, photos, screed, and an editorial.
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors.
Alex Donald, Webmaster; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor; Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Jen Gunnels, Lisa Padol, Heather Masri, Christine Quinones, Eugene Reynolds, and Jason Strawsburg.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
Copyright © 2013 Burrowing Wombat Press.