- Patrick L. McGuire: The Strugatskys’ Traditional Science Fiction Revisited, Part 1
- Grzegorz Trębicki: Distinct Yet Analogous:Visions of Posthumanism in Richard Morgan’s Takeshi Kovacs Trilogy and Masaaki Yuasa’s Kaiba
- Read This, by Anne Zanoni
- The Lazarus Machine by Paul Crilley, reviewed by Greg Johnson
- Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh, reviewed by Michael Levy
- Captain Vorpatril’s Alliance by Lois McMaster Bujold, reviewed by Alec Austin
- Michael Andre-Driussi: The Adventures of Jack Vance in Traveling and Writing
- Mike Barrett: Bad Places: The Macabre Fiction of Frank Chigas
- Editorial: This Spacesuit Intentionally Left Blank
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors. Alex Donald, Webmaster; Jen Gunnels, Theatre Editor; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor. Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher. Staff: Ann Crimmins, Aaron Grunfeld, Heather Masri, Lisa Padol, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, Jason Serven, Jason Strawsburg, Eugene Reynolds, and Anne Zanoni. Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty, and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Send all editorial inquiries and submissions to <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com>. Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books <weightlessbooks.com> and other fine establishments. Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk. Details are available at our website. New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com Copyright © 2013 Burrowing Wombat Press.