- Amy J. Ransom: The New French SF: The Imaginary Worlds of Jean-Claude Dunyach
- Barbara Bengels: Writing Outside the Box: Advice from Science Fiction Writers about Nurturing Gifted Children—and Their Writing
- Jessica Amanda Salmonson: Remembering Jody Scott
- Sergeant Chip and Other Novellas by Bradley Denton, reviewed by Don Webb
- Mark von Schlegell: The Great Jack Vance
- Joe Sanders: The Emperor of I Scream: Torture, Revenge, Justice, and Hope in Iain M. Banks’s Surface Detail
- Brendan Byrne: William Gibson and The Anxiety of E-Mail
- In the Company of Thieves by Kage Baker, reviewed by Michael Levy
- Editorial: Shameless Self-Promotion
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors. Alex Donald, Webmaster; Jen Gunnels, Theatre Editor; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor. Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Sophie Logan; Heather Masri, Lisa Padol, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, Jason Strawsburg, Eugene Reynolds, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Send all editorial inquiries and submissions to <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com>. Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books <weightlessbooks.com> and other fine establishments.Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk. Details are available at our web site. New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com. Also at: facebook.com/NYRSF; @nyrsf on Twitter.
Copyright © 2014 Burrowing Wombat Press.