- Boneland by Alan Garner, read by Robert Powell, reviewed by Maureen Kincaid Speller
- Michael Bishop: Philip K. Dick, Alternate-World SF, and I
- A Darkling Sea by James L. Cambias, reviewed by David Mead
- Wind Angels by Leigh Kennedy, reviewed by Jenny Blackford
- Istvan Csicsery-Ronay: The Impossibility of Ian Watson’s Miracle Visitors
- Steampunk III: Steampunk Revolution, edited by Ann VanderMeer, reviewed by Eugene Reynolds
- The Complete Cosmicomics by Italo Calvino, translated by Martin McLaughlin, Tim Parks, and William Weaver, reviewed by John Crowley
- Darrell Schweitzer: Drilling a Core Sample: Thrilling Wonder Stories, Summer 1945
- Three Parts Dead by Max Gladstone, reviewed by Greg L. Johnson
- Editorial: Change of Face, Change of Heart
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors. Alex Donald, Webmaster; Jen Gunnels, Theatre Editor; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor. Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Joe Berlant, Ann Crimmins, Heather Masri, Sophie Logan, Lisa Padol, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, Jason Strawsburg, Eugene Reynolds, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty and Eugene Surowitz.
Send all editorial inquiries and submissions to <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com>. Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books <weightlessbooks.com> and other fine establishments.Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk. Details are available at our web site. New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com. Also at: facebook.com/NYRSF; @nyrsf on Twitter.
Copyright © 2014 Burrowing Wombat Press.