ISSUE #299 July 2013 Volume 25, No.11 ISSN #1052-9438
- Brian Stableford: The Appealed Apocalypse: Edgar Quinet’s Ahasvérus and the Uncertain Future
- Darrell Schweitzer: An Interview with Katherine MacLean
- Mike Barrett: The Time of the Wolf: Robert McCammon’s Werewolf Tales
- Gregory Benford: Sunshine Technopolis: Southern California’s Utopian Futures
- Alex J. Kane: Individualism, Atheism, and the Search for God in Cormac McCarthy’s The Road
- Richard A. Lupoff’s Visions, reviewed by Joe Sanders
- John D. Haefele’s A Look Behind the Derleth Mythos: Origins of the Cthulhu Mythos, reviewed by Don Webb
- Yoko Ogawa’s Revenge: Eleven Dark Tales, reviewed by F. Brett Cox
- John Scalzi’s Redshirts, reviewed by Joe Milicia
- Goldor$Mythyka: A Hero is Born, written by Lynn Rosen, developed with and directed by Shana Gold, reviewed by Jen Gunnels
- A classic vademecum, photos, and an editorial.
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors.
Alex Donald, Webmaster; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor; Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Jen Gunnels, Heather Masri, Lisa Padol, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl, Eugene Reynolds, Jason Strawsburg and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at Weightless Books and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
Copyright © 2013 Burrowing Wombat Press.