- Thomas F. Bertonneau — Contact, Communion, and the Marriage of Minds: Olaf Stapledon in Context
- Terry Thompson — “The Country of the Blind”: H. G. Wells’s Homage to “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
- Alexander Popoff — Alien Invasion and The Independence Day Myth
- Weirder Shadows over Innsmouth, edited by Stephen Jones, reviewed by Peter Rawlik
- Big Mama Stories by Eleanor Arnason, reviewed by Michael Levy
- Mark Rich — The Transformations of Speculative Poetry: On Wiscon Panels in 2008 and 2013
- Store of the Worlds: The Stories of Robert Sheckley, edited by Jonathan Lethem and Alex Abramovich, reviewed by Joe Milicia
- Don Webb — The Past Speaks in Many Accents
- Editorial: New Paths and Restorations
- Photos from LoneStarCon 3
Samuel R. Delany, Contributing Editor; Kris Dikeman and Avram Grumer, Managing Editors.
Alex Donald, Webmaster; Jen Gunnels, Theatre Editor; David G. Hartwell, Reviews and Features Editor.
Kevin J. Maroney, Publisher.
Staff: Ann Crimmins, Heather Masri, Lisa Padol, M’jit Raindancer-Stahl,
Jason Strawsburg, Eugene Reynolds, and Anne Zanoni.
Special thanks to Arthur D. Hlavaty, and Eugene Surowitz.
Published monthly by
Burrowing Wombat Press, 206 Valentine Street, Yonkers NY 10704-1814
Send all editorial inquiries and submissions to <email@example.com> and <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Individual issues and subscriptions are available worldwide in various electronic forms at
Weightless Books <weightlessbooks.com> and other fine establishments.
Paper copies of all issues are available individually or in bulk. Details are available at our web site.
New York Review of Science Fiction Home Page: www.nyrsf.com
Copyright © 2013 Burrowing Wombat Press.